May 27, 2005

Almost time for Cable Cars and Rice-A-Roni

The countdown has hit 9 days!!!!!!! I will be heading across our vast country to the Golden State of California. That's right, Sunday Jun 5th cannot come quick enough. I am really looking forward to taking in the sights in San Francisco and experiencing much of the west coast culture as I can. I am sure it's a marked difference from good ole Western Pa.

Check out these links and help me decide (POST COMMENTS) on the places I should check out while I am there. (Sunday - Wednesday)


sftravel.com

sfvisitor.org

sanfrancisco.worldweb.com

thingstodo-sanfrancisco.com

mapwest.com

sfgate.com/

sfstation.com

digitalcity.com/sanfrancisco

sf via wikipedia

sfcityguides.org

sf history

sf travel

ghirardellisq.com


I KNOW I WILL HAVE TO STOP BY HERE FOR SURE!
SHANGAI KELLY'S SALOON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home